A tool to help you understand your skin including possible triggers
Only you know your skin so to help you manage your condition better, as well as getting the most out of any conversations with your pharmacist or GP, you need to understand your likely triggers and the impact of different factors, including regular use of treatment. A simple and effective way of doing this is to keep a diary to record any trends or patterns in your skin’s behaviour.
It’s important to try and remember the 5 golden rules:
- Write in a style that suits you.
- Keep your recordings succinct but informative.
- Be honest with how you feel about your skin.
- Complete regular entries to get an accurate overall picture.
- Try and keep the diary sheets with you throughout the day to avoid missing entries.